"You are a beautiful mystery." -Andrew Scott. The name's Pada. Theatre, assistant stage manager and director, student. London. Movies and TV shows (lots of them). Roller Derby. -This blog is Paparazzi-free!-
i mean usually men who are in a platonic friendship with another man are really happy for their friend when they get married and don’t longingly stare at their chairs or obsessively fold napkins or y’know, leave the wedding early and start doing drugs
facts that people manage to miss despite being made abundantly clear by the dialogue:
- john is sherlock’s only pressure point
- irene is a self-identified lesbian
- john’s orientation is unconfirmed other than him not being exclusively attracted to men
- sherlock wasn’t conscious to be able to know who called his ambulance
- mycroft and sherlock love each other
Andrew Scott dirty talking in Fench.
You are welcome.
Guess who got a Reddit account now?
Getting a heartattack everytime I get a notification on twitter. But it’s not andrew, it’s because Luke Newberry retweeted me.
Sitting here screaming at my laptop.